Search This Blog

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Inferiority Complex


What is Inferiority Complex?

Inferiority Complex simple definition is having a very
Low self esteem,A person that has this always felt
that he/she is inferior to anybody,
They are very sensitive, that's why they can be easily hurt.





















The Author of this site, which is Me has this "Inferiority Complex".
Well let's talk about a little of me, In connection to this topic,
I'm a simple person, living a simple
life, and let's just say I don't have
the looks that everyone was looking for,

When i was just in Elementary
I experience being bullied,

Teased and discourage that maybe add up for having me an IC,
 I was timid, shy, and quiet that's why nobody is interested to become my
friend, I don't go on any occasions, I just want to stay at home, Imagine I
spent half a year for watching TV, eating, sleeping and not going out even 
in buying some stuff's or going to groceries is a no for me.






















I always wanted to become someone else, 
I was very Insecure,It was hard for me to trust 
someone and even trust myself because i don't
have the confidence, I was very pessimistic, 
That is why i always ended up as a looser.

At fist it was hard for me,
I was really looking for 
someone who can understand me,

(if you are wondering where and what are my parent's doing? they are busy at work and doing so many things, that's why they don't know what is going on with me, but i don't blame them, i just understand them, besides it's their duty period.)

Currently and finally i found people who knows me better, understand, help me
and encourage me to gain confidence even little by little.

Inferiority complex can be solve, by 
gaining people that will understand
your situation, also trusting yourself is important, 
Show your talent and know your weaknesses, 
Be yourself, Show what you feel because it is much harder if you keep
it all by yourself it's not bad to cry and scream at the top of your lungs when you are in pain just make sure to do it inside your room or else people will call you crazy :),
Take criticism as a tool to make you strong, Just like what other people say,
"What doesn't kill you makes you stronger." 

No comments:

Post a Comment

free counters
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...