Search This Blog

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Tetris Battle




We have seen and played a lot of games on Facebook.
I remember the famous Farmville that i used to play, I felt like i am really planting plots that time, well that was a long ago.


Now This old game, from "Brick game" is taking a big hit,
when i first saw this from my friend, I said it was too corny,
But when i start playing it,
I was amazed, i can't get off my seat, without getting a high rank
I was actually Rank 19 right now and not moving.

It was challenging because it is a battle between two Online Facebook users
with the same rank,
Once you knockout your opponent in 2 minutes
you will win the game,
And every win is equivalent to 1 or 2 stars depends how high your score is,
The more star you gain, The higher your rank up.

Sometimes its annoying,
because when you loose,
you also loose your star that tends to lower your rank,
but still, It is fun to play.
and a lot of Fb users are active in playing this new craze

The Tetris battle play NOW.



free counters
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...